WE OFFER OUR GUESTS
- 250 km of marked footpaths
- 40 mountain inns (open from the beginning of June to the beginning of October)
- guided hikes
- nature trails
- Kneipp and water-treading course
- poles and rucksacks available for hire
- Grossarl Valley lifts are in operation in summer
- walking map of the Grossarl Valley
| || |
HIKING IN THE VALLEY OF THE ALMS
A hike can inspire, relieve the soul and offer moments of pure harmony, fulfillment and joy. In the Grossarl Valley you'll discover that you're a part of nature too.
You'll also find lots of mountains lakes, forests and 40 mountain inns, which can be reached along 250 km of marked footpaths and hiking trails.
The Grossarl Valley offers you the perfect surroundings for an eventful and unforgettable holiday.